Minimal polynomial/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Minimal polynomial, or pages that link to Minimal polynomial or to this page or whose text contains "Minimal polynomial".
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Minimal polynomial. Needs checking by a human.
- Algebraic number [r]: A complex number that is a root of a polynomial with rational coefficients. [e]
- Cyclotomic field [r]: An algebraic number field generated over the rational numbers by roots of unity. [e]
- Diagonal matrix [r]: A square matrix which has zero entries off the main diagonal. [e]
- Field extension [r]: A field containing a given field as a subfield. [e]
- Fundamental Theorem of Algebra [r]: Any nonconstant polynomial whose coefficients are complex numbers has at least one complex number as a root. [e]