Cyclotomic field/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Cyclotomic field, or pages that link to Cyclotomic field or to this page or whose text contains "Cyclotomic field".
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Cyclotomic field. Needs checking by a human.
- Algebraic number field [r]: A field extension of the rational numbers of finite degree; a principal object of study in algebraic number theory. [e]
- Conductor of a number field [r]: Used in algebraic number theory; a modulus which determines the splitting of prime ideals. [e]
- Field extension [r]: A field containing a given field as a subfield. [e]
- Minimal polynomial [r]: The monic polynomial of least degree which a square matrix or endomorphism satisfies. [e]
- Monogenic field [r]: An algebraic number field for which the ring of integers is a polynomial ring. [e]
- Root of unity [r]: An algebraic quantity some power of which is equal to one. [e]
- Serge Lang [r]: (19 May 1927 – 12 September 2005) French-born American mathematician known for his work in number theory and for his mathematics textbooks, including the influential Algebra. [e]