Conductor of a number field/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Conductor of a number field, or pages that link to Conductor of a number field or to this page or whose text contains "Conductor of a number field".
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Conductor of a number field. Needs checking by a human.
- Algebraic number field [r]: A field extension of the rational numbers of finite degree; a principal object of study in algebraic number theory. [e]
- Conductor (disambiguation) [r]: Add brief definition or description
- Cyclotomic field [r]: An algebraic number field generated over the rational numbers by roots of unity. [e]
- Field extension [r]: A field containing a given field as a subfield. [e]
- Modulus (algebraic number theory) [r]: A formal product of places of an algebraic number field, used to encode ramification data for abelian extensions of a number field. [e]
- Quadratic field [r]: A field which is an extension of its prime field of degree two. [e]