Conductor of a number field/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Conductor of a number field, or pages that link to Conductor of a number field or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Conductor of a number field. Needs checking by a human.
- Algebraic number field : A field extension of the rational numbers of finite degree; a principal object of study in algebraic number theory.
- Conductor (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Cyclotomic field : An algebraic number field generated over the rational numbers by roots of unity.
- Field extension : A field containing a given field as a subfield.
- Modulus (algebraic number theory) : A formal product of places of an algebraic number field, used to encode ramification data for abelian extensions of a number field.
- Quadratic field : A field which is an extension of its prime field of degree two.