Diagonal matrix/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Diagonal matrix, or pages that link to Diagonal matrix or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Diagonal matrix. Needs checking by a human.
- Eckart conditions : Equations describing the conditions under which the vibrations of molecules can be separated from molecular rotations and translations
- Identity matrix : A square matrix with ones on the main diagonal and zeroes elsewhere: the identity element for matrix multiplication.
- Matrix : A mathematical construct generally represented as a rectangular array of elements.
- Minimal polynomial : The monic polynomial of least degree which a square matrix or endomorphism satisfies.
- Spherical polar coordinates : Angular coordinates on a sphere: longitude angle φ, colatitude angle θ
- Zero matrix : A matrix consisting entirely of zero entries.