Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Mile. Needs checking by a human.
- Australia : Continent in the Southern Hemisphere and the federal parliamentary nation that occupies it.
- Bedford : A large town in central England and the county town of Bedfordshire, United Kingdom.
- British Isles : Group of islands off the northwest coast of Europe comprising Great Britain, Ireland, and adjacent smaller islands.
- Concrete : Construction material consisting of cement, aggregate (generally gravel and sand), water and admixtures.
- Earth : The third planet from the Sun in our solar system; the only place in the universe known by humanity to harbor life.
- Everglades National Park : A national park located in the U.S. state of Florida, preserving the southern portion of the Everglades.
- Foot (unit) : A non-SI unit of length, equal to 0.3048 metre, and equivalent to 12 inches.
- Furlong : A non-SI unit of length, equal to 201.168 metres, and equivalent to 220 yards.
- GALEX : An orbiting ultraviolet space telescope that was launched on April 28, 2003.
- Geography : Study of the surface of the Earth and the activities of humanity upon it.
- Kilometre : An SI unit of length, equal to 1000 metres, commonly used for measuring distances on the earth's surface.
- Latitude : Location north or south of the equator, measured in degrees from the equator, which is 0.
- Longitude : Angular distance on the earth's surface, measured east or west from the prime meridian at Greenwich, England, to the meridian passing through a position, expressed in degrees (or hours), minutes, and seconds.
- Milton Keynes : Large town and borough in Buckinghamshire, in the south east of England, and north-west of London.
- Nautical mile : Unit of distance approximately equal to one minute of arc of latitude, now defined as being exactly 1852 metres.
- Penguin : Large-bodied flightless birds found from their southernmost range on Antarctica to north on the Galapagos Islands at the equator.
- Rhode Island : Smallest state in the United States, located in the New England region.
- Scarborough, North Yorkshire : Seaside resort, fishing port and former spa town on the east coast of North Yorkshire, England; once an important mediaeval port and site of a major royal castle (population about 52,000).
- South Africa : The southernmost African nation; population about 50,000,000.
- U.S. customary units : The units of measurement that are currently used in the United States.
- Yard : A non-SI unit of length, equal to 0.9144 metre, and equivalent to 3 feet.