- See also changes related to Metaphysics, or pages that link to Metaphysics or to this page or whose text .
- Philosophy : The study of the meaning and justification of beliefs about the most general, or universal, aspects of things.
- Aristotle : (384-322 BCE) Ancient Greek philosopher and scientist, and one of the most influential figures in the western world between 350 BCE and the sixteenth century.
- David Armstrong : Australian philosopher focused on epistemology, ontology and philosophy of mind. Author of Materialist Theory of Mind.
- David Lewis : (1941–2001) American philosopher best known for his advocacy of modal realism.
- Theology : Discipline that engages in dialogue and reflection about God and religion.