- See also changes related to Madrassa, or pages that link to Madrassa or to this page or whose text .
- Religious education : Add brief definition or description
- Islam : Religion founded by Muhammad whose sacred book is the Qur'an (Koran).
- Sunni : The main branch of Islam, which treats authority as following in the line of the first four "righteously guided" caliphs, as opposed to the Shi'ite dynastic line from the son-in-law of the Prophet
- Shi'a : A Muslim who believes that the line of religious authority derives from the Household of the Prophet Muhammad (Ahl ul-bayt), through the line of his son-in-law, Imam Ali
- Terrorism : An act, with targets including civilians or civilian infrastructure, intended to create an atmosphere of fear in order to obtain a political objective.
- Lashkar e-Tayyiba : (LeT); A Pakistan-based Jihadist group focused on Kashmir, widely banned as a terrorist organization, and possibly responsible for the 2008 Mumbai attacks
- Lashkar-e-Jhangvi : (LeJ); A Jihadist group that is both Pakistan-based and operates in Pakistan, as opposed to Lashkar e-Tayyiba, which targets Kashmir and India; it is a more extreme faction that broke away from Sipah-e-Sahaba Pakistan in 1996
- Sipah-e-Sahaba Pakistan : (SSP); A Jihadist group that is both Pakistan-based and operates in Pakistan, as opposed to Lashkar e-Tayyiba, which targets Kashmir and India; it spawned the more extreme Lashkar-e-Jhangvi in 1996