- See also changes related to Mămăligă, or pages that link to Mămăligă or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Mămăligă. Needs checking by a human.
- Bread : A kind of food made from heated dough.
- Dietary fiber : Remnants of plant cell walls that are resistant to digestion by the alimentary enzymes of man, comprising various polysaccharides and lignins.
- Maize : Cereal grain domesticated in Mesoamerica and subsequently spread throughout the world, and one of the most widely grown crops in the Americas.
- Recipe : A set of instructions for cooking a particular dish of food.
- Romania : South-east European republic (population c. 22.2 million; capital Bucharest) on the western shore of the Black Sea, and divided by the arc of the Carpathian Mountains, which enclose the Transylvanian basin in the north-west; borders Ukraine, Moldavia, Hungary, Serbia and Bulgaria.