Rural poverty/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Rural poverty, or pages that link to Rural poverty or to this page or whose text .
- Poverty : Human deprivation based on lack of material resources.
- Rural : Add brief definition or description
- Disease : A condition of the body in which one or more of its components fail to operate properly, resulting in disability, pain or other forms of suffering, or behavioral aberrations.
- Homelessness : Add brief definition or description
- Hunger : Localized subjective sensation, caused by emptiness and a resulting hypermotility of the stomach.
- Literacy : The competency to understand (and usually use) written language.
- Quantitative Literacy : Add brief definition or description
- Slums : Add brief definition or description
- Social disorganization : Add brief definition or description
- Social class : The hierarchical distinctions between groups in societies or cultures.
- Millennium Development Goals : A set of measurable objectives, adopted by the United Nations, for the reduction of global poverty and other world problems
- United Nations Development Program : The organization coordinating efforts by which the United Nations seeks to cut world poverty by half by 2015.