Liberal Democratic Party (Japan)/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Liberal Democratic Party (Japan), or pages that link to Liberal Democratic Party (Japan) or to this page or whose text .
- Japan : East Asian country of about 3,000 islands; one of the world's largest economies; population about 125,000,000.
- Politics of Japan
- National Diet (Japan) : Bicameral parliament of Japan from the Meiji Restoration to the present time, although significantly modified by the 1947 Constitution; limited role in decision-making for World War Two in the Pacific, especially as Japanese party government declined.
- House of Representatives (Japan) : Lower house of the Japanese parliament.
- Government of Japan : Add brief definition or description
- Shinzo Abe : (安倍晋三 Abe Shinzoo) Prime Minister of Japan (December 2012 - September 2020) and former leader of the Liberal Democratic Party; previously prime minister over 2006-2007 (born 21st September 1954).
- Democratic Party (Japan) : (民進党 Minshintou) Japanese political party formed in March 2016 through the merger of the Democratic Party of Japan and the Japan Innovation Party.
- Democratic Party of Japan : (民主党 Minshutou) political party formed in 1998 through the merger of parties in opposition to the governing Liberal Democratic Party, including former members of the LDP; won the 2009 Japanese general election and formed a coalition government, but lost heavily to the LDP in 2012.
- New Komeito : Add brief definition or description
- Prime Minister of Japan : Head of government of Japan; not an immensely powerful executive, influenced by the monarchy prior to 1945, and subsequently by the complex coalitions of Japanese top-level decisionmaking