Joseph Goebbels/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Joseph Goebbels, or pages that link to Joseph Goebbels or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Joseph Goebbels. Needs checking by a human.
- Action T4 : Secret program in Nazi Germany in which Adolf Hitler's regime killed up to 250,000 people with disabilities.
- Adolf Hitler : (1889–1945) Politician in Germany; became 1921 Nazi Party leader, 1933 Reichskanzler (Chancellor), then 1934 as der Führer dictator before and during World War II.
- Benito Mussolini : (1883-1945) The Fascist dictator of Italy from 1922 until 1943; as part of the Axis alliance, he led his country into war against France and Britain in 1940, and against the United States in 1941.
- Elbe River : The Elbe River is a large river draining into the North Sea.
- German Resistance : Individuals and groups in Nazi Germany who opposed the regime of Adolf Hitler between 1933 and 1945.
- Heinrich Müller : Direct commander of the Nazi Gestapo; only major war criminal whose post-WWII status was never officially confirmed
- Herschel Grynszpan : (1921—1940s) German political assassin and Jewish victim of The Holocaust.
- Horst Wessel : Add brief definition or description
- Horst-Wessel-Lied : Nazi anthem, incorporated into Germany's national anthem from 1933 to 1945.
- Huey Long : Add brief definition or description
- Leni Riefenstahl : (1902 – 2003) Pioneering and controversial German film maker, remembered for her propaganda films in support of the Third Reich.
- Moral panic : A condition, episode, person or group of persons emerges to become defined as a threat to societal values and interests; its nature is presented in a stylized and stereotypical fashion by the mass media; the moral barricades are manned by editors, bishops, politicians and other right-thinking people; socially accredited experts pronounce their diagnosis and solutions; ways of coping are revolved or (more often) resorted to. Stanley Cohen
- National Socialism : Add brief definition or description
- Oswald Spengler : (1880–1936) German historian who book, Decline of the West studied the cyclical nature of western civilization and started the field of comparative world history.
- Robert Ley : (1890 – 1945), Nazi German politician, head of the German Labour Front from 1933 to 1945, committed suicide while awaiting trial for war crimes
- Sturmabteilung : The Nazi "brownshirt" paramilitary organization, also known as the SA
- Szyk Hagaddah : Add brief definition or description
- Wannsee Conference : Nazi meeting in January 1942 to plan the killing of 11 million Jews of Europe, now known as the Holocaust.