Wannsee Conference/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Wannsee Conference, or pages that link to Wannsee Conference or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Wannsee Conference. Needs checking by a human.
- Adolf Eichmann : A key leader in the planning and operation of the Holocaust, who escaped Germany but was subsequently apprehended by Israeli agents in Argentina, and tried and executed by an Israeli court
- Berlin : Capital of Germany and one of its 16 federal states (city state) with a population of 3.5 million people.
- Heinrich Himmler : German Nazi leader, head of the Schutzstaffel (SS) party elite; committed suicide after being captured at the end of World War II
- Heinrich Müller : Direct commander of the Nazi Gestapo; only major war criminal whose post-WWII status was never officially confirmed
- Herschel Grynszpan : (1921—1940s) German political assassin and Jewish victim of The Holocaust.
- Holocaust denial : Claims that the Holocaust did not happen.
- Joseph Goebbels : German propaganda minister under Adolf Hitler; Gauleiter of Berlin (1929 - 1945)
- The Holocaust : Nazi Germany's systematic economic exploitation, followed by killing, of European Jews and others deemed racial and ideological enemies