Iraqi Leadership Council/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Iraqi Leadership Council, or pages that link to Iraqi Leadership Council or to this page or whose text .
- Iraq War : Invasion of Iraq by a coalition of countries, led by the United States, in 2003, and subsequent occupation
- Ahmed Chalabi : An Iraqi politician, who spent much of his time in exile or in Kurdistan, who has declining influence in the current situation but is still regarded as well-connected
- Iraqi National Congress : An Iraqi political party, originally in exile, headed by Ahmed Chalabi; does not have any current seats in the National Assembly
- Iyad Alawi : Add brief definition or description
- Iraqi National Accord : Add brief definition or description
- Adel Mahdi : Add brief definition or description
- Hamad al-Bayati : Add brief definition or description
- Supreme Council for the Islamic Revolution in Iraq : A major Shi'a political faction in Iraq
- Ibrahim Jafari : Add brief definition or description
- Islamic Dawa Party : Add brief definition or description
- Naseer Chaderchi : Add brief definition or description
- National Democratic Party : Add brief definition or description
- Massoud Barzani : President of the Kurdistan Regional Government of Iraq, and leader of the Kurdish Democratic Party
- Kurdistan Democratic Party : Add brief definition or description
- Jalal Talabani : A Kurd who is President of Iraq and leader of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan
- Patriotic Union of Kurdistan : One of the two major political movements of Iraqi Kurdistan, opposed to Saddam Hussein and now active in new government; its leader, Jalal Talabani, is President of Iraq
- U.S. Department of Defense : The military forces of the United States and their supporting civil servants.
- U.S. Department of State : Agency of the executive branch of the U.S. government responsible for foreign policy and the conduct of American diplomacy.
- Central Intelligence Agency : The principal civilian intelligence organization of the United States, specializing in all-source intelligence analysis, clandestine human-source intelligence, and covert action.
- Coalition Provisional Authority : The initial U.S. civilian governmental body, carrying out, in Iraq, the role of Occupying Power as defined in the Third and Fourth Geneva Conventions