Iraqi Governing Council/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Iraqi Governing Council, or pages that link to Iraqi Governing Council or to this page or whose text .
- Iraq War : Invasion of Iraq by a coalition of countries, led by the United States, in 2003, and subsequent occupation
- Coalition Provisional Authority : The initial U.S. civilian governmental body, carrying out, in Iraq, the role of Occupying Power as defined in the Third and Fourth Geneva Conventions
- L. Paul Bremer : Retired American Foreign Service Officer and counterterrorism specialist who was Presidential Envoy to Iraq in 2003-2004, running the Coalition Provisional Authority
- Lakhdar Brahimi : Member, Global Leadership Foundation; board, International Crisis Group; former Special Adviser to the Secretary General of the United Nations, and U.N. Special Envoy to Iraq in 2004; former Foreign Minister of Algeria
- Interim Iraqi Government : While UN-appointed pending elections, the first Iraqi sovereign government following the Gulf War