Intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance, or pages that link to Intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance. Needs checking by a human.
- Air refueling : Transferring fuel from one aircraft to another while both are in flight.
- Airborne Warning and Control System : An airplane that carries early warning radars, possibly weapons control radars, and communications to link it with combat aircraft and ground facilities. It may have an onboard battle staff, or link to a staff on the ground.
- C3I-ISR : Command, control, communications and intelligence, combined with intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance
- Concealment : Protection against observation or detection by intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance, or by simple tactical observation
- Cruiser : While definitions vary with time and doctrine, a large warship capable of acting independently, as a flagship, or a major escort; capabilities include anti-air warfare, anti-surface warfare, anti-submarine warfare, land attack, and possibly ballistic missile defense
- E-8 Joint STARS : A radar aircraft optimized for surveillance of a large land or sea area, returning both tracks and identification of moving vehicles, or radar imaging of the surface.
- Family of Advanced Beyond Line-of-Sight-Terminal : An open-architecture, spiral (i.e., evolutionary phases) development program for surface and airborne users of military satellite communications
- Intelligence cycle management : The continuous process by which intelligence priorities are set, raw information collected, information analyzed, the processed information disseminated, and the next set or priorities set.
- KC-135 Stratotanker : A family of jet-propelled air refueling tankers, which share a modified Boeing 707 airframe with a variety of special missions aircraft such as the RC-135 RIVET JOINT and RC-135 COBRA BALL
- MQ-9 Reaper : A U.S. Air Force medium-to-high altitude unmanned aerial vehicle, capable of both attack and intelligence, surveillance and reconnnaissance; operated by the U.S. and U.K.
- Maskirovka : A very broad Soviet/Russian military theoretical concept, encompassing what the West regards as camouflage, or deception, concealment and counterintelligence, but going to a conscious plan of convincing the opponent to believe what one wants him to believe
- Measurement and signature intelligence : A variety of intelligence gathering disciplines complementary to the technical "mainstream" of imagery intelligence and signals intelligence.
- P-8 Poseidon : New maritime patrol aircraft, built on a Boeing 737 airframe for the United States Navy
- RC-135 RIVET JOINT : A United States Air Force long-range aircraft for collecting communications intelligence
- RC-135 family aircraft : A group of U.S. Air Force aircraft payloads for intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance that share the basic KC-135 Stratotanker airframe
- Reconnaissance, Surveillance and Target Acquisition Squadron (Brigade Combat Team) : As part of the restructuring of the United States Army into Brigade Combat Teams is a very substantial increase in intelligence, reconnaissance and related surveillance capability; this unit provides enhanced field scouting capability, complementing the Military Intelligence Company's analytic tools and access to higher-echelon systems; both are under the command of the Brigade Intelligence Officer
- United States Air Force : One of the uniformed services of the United States, with principal responsibility for land-based long-range and high-performance aircraft, as well as land-based intercontinental ballistic missiles
- United States Joint Forces Command : A source of "surge" planners and staff, while helping organize the mission-focused joint task force that will address the specific need of other U.S. Unified Combatant Commands