KC-135 Stratotanker/Related Articles
- See also changes related to KC-135 Stratotanker, or pages that link to KC-135 Stratotanker or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/KC-135 Stratotanker. Needs checking by a human.
- ARC-164 : The standard U.S. and NATO UHF radio for military air-to-air and air-to-ground communications, compatible with the HAVE QUICK II electronic protection scheme; it is not a Joint Tactical Radio System device although JTRS units will interoperate with it
- Air refueling : Transferring fuel from one aircraft to another while both are in flight.
- Airborne Warning and Control System : An airplane that carries early warning radars, possibly weapons control radars, and communications to link it with combat aircraft and ground facilities. It may have an onboard battle staff, or link to a staff on the ground.
- Eighteenth Air Force : The intermediate United States Air Force command that is responsible for air refueling and transport aircraft for the operations of United States Transportation Command
- Measurement and signature intelligence : A variety of intelligence gathering disciplines complementary to the technical "mainstream" of imagery intelligence and signals intelligence.
- RC-135 family aircraft : A group of U.S. Air Force aircraft payloads for intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance that share the basic KC-135 Stratotanker airframe
- United States Air Force : One of the uniformed services of the United States, with principal responsibility for land-based long-range and high-performance aircraft, as well as land-based intercontinental ballistic missiles