Inertial forces/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Inertial forces, or pages that link to Inertial forces or to this page or whose text .
- Centrifugal force : A radially outward force experienced by an object moving in a curved path
- Centripetal force : The force directed normal to the path of a moving body that enables the body to navigate the curvature of the path
- Coriolis force : An inertial force upon a moving object that is perpendicular to its velocity as that is seen from a rotating frame of reference, and also to the axis of rotation.
- Foucault pendulum : A pendulum demonstrating the Earth's rotation as it maintains its plane of motion independent of movement of its suspension attached to planet Earth.
- Inertial frame of reference : A frame of reference in which the laws of physics take their simplest form.
- Frame of reference (physics) : An observational set of coordinates tied to the motion of an observer, used to describe physical events and possibly including a measurement apparatus.