Foucault pendulum/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Foucault pendulum, or pages that link to Foucault pendulum or to this page or whose text .
- Coriolis force : An inertial force upon a moving object that is perpendicular to its velocity as that is seen from a rotating frame of reference, and also to the axis of rotation.
- Centrifugal force : A radially outward force experienced by an object moving in a curved path
- Inertial forces : Forces introduced to enable the use of the laws of motion in accelerating frames of reference, such as rotational frames
- Centripetal force : The force directed normal to the path of a moving body that enables the body to navigate the curvature of the path