III Marine Expeditionary Force/Related Articles
- See also changes related to III Marine Expeditionary Force, or pages that link to III Marine Expeditionary Force or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/III Marine Expeditionary Force. Needs checking by a human.
- Cambodia : A country of Southeast Asia, on the Gulf of Thailand, sharing borders with Thailand, Vietnam, and Laos
- Fall of South Vietnam : The result of a series of conventional military actions by the People's Army of Viet Nam, under the direction of the Politburo of the Democratic Republic of Vietnam, which led to the dissolution of the Republic of Vietnam and the reunification of North and South Vietnam into the Socialist Republic of Vietnam
- II Field Force Vietnam : A U.S. Army corps-equivalent headquarters for ground combat during the Vietnam War
- Marine Air-Ground Task Force : The basic structure of United States Marine Corps combined arms, task-organized units
- Operation EAGLE PULL : The air evacuation, shortly before the fall of South Vietnam, of U.S. and friendly personnel from Phnom Penh, Cambodia, on April 12, 1975, by U.S. Marines, taking them to a naval task force in the Gulf of Siam
- Operation FREQUENT WIND : The U.S. evacuations of people near Saigon, as Vietnam was overrun by the People's Army of Viet Nam.
- United States Pacific Command : The U.S. Unified Combatant Command, headquartered in Hawaii, and responsible for the Pacific and East Asia
- United States Seventh Fleet : The forward-deployed forces of the United States Navy and United States Marine Corps that operate in the western Pacific Ocean; a major operating command under United States Pacific Command