Human adenovirus/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Human adenovirus, or pages that link to Human adenovirus or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Human adenovirus. Needs checking by a human.
- Adenoviridae : Family of double-stranded DNA viruses with icosahedral symmetry, usually found in the respiratory tract of the host species and often associated with respiratory diseases.
- Conjunctivitis : Inflammation of the surface lining (conjunctiva) of the eye.
- Fever : Elevation in the central body temperature of warm-blooded animals caused by abnormal functioning of the thermoregulatory mechanisms.
- Influenza : An acute viral infection in humans involving the respiratory tract; the viruses are discussed in separate articles
- Viral encephalitis : Inflammation of brain parenchymal tissue as a result of viral infection.
- Virus classification : Naming and placing viruses into a taxonomic system.