< HokkaidoJump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Hokkaido, or pages that link to Hokkaido or to this page or whose text .
- Japan : East Asian country of about 3,000 islands; one of the world's largest economies; population about 125,000,000.
- Ainu : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Ainu (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Ainu language : Endangered language of the Ainu people, spoken in parts of northern Japan and the Russian Far East.
- Honshu : (本州 Honshuu) largest of the islands of Japan, divided into five regions and including the cities of Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka and Hiroshima; population about 103,000,000.
- Shikoku : (四国) smallest and least populated of the four main islands of Japan, divided into four prefectures and including the cities of Takamatsu, Matsuyama, Tokushima and Uwajima; population about 4,000,000.
- Kyushu : (九州 Kyuushuu) third-largest and westernmost of the main islands of Japan, divided into seven regions and including the cities of Fukuoka, Nagasaki, Kumamoto and Kagoshima; population about 13,000,000.