Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Grass. Needs checking by a human.
- Australian Antarctic Territory : Part of Antarctica claimed by Australia, covering 42% of it's land mass.
- Chesapeake Bay : One of the major estuaries of the eastern seaboard of the United States.
- Flower : The part of a flowering plant (angiosperm) containing its reproductive organs.
- Garden design : Art and process of designing and creating plans for layout and planting of gardens and landscapes.
- Ground cover : Any plant that grows over an area of ground, used to provide protection from erosion and drought, and to improve its aesthetic appearance (by concealing bare earth).
- Hyena coprolites and palaeoecology : A reliable source of evidence for species identification, animal diet, patterns of use of the environment, and animal-human relations in the past.
- Lacrosse : Outdoor team sport for ten players (men) or twelve players (women), each of whom uses a netted stick (the crosse) in order to pass and catch a hard rubber ball with the aim of scoring goals by propelling the ball into the opposition goal.
- Nuclear fuel cycle : The progression of nuclear fuel through a series of differing stages, also called the nuclear fuel chain.
- Plant (organism) : A eukaryotic organism, grouped into the kingdom Plantae, that typically synthesizes nutrients through photosynthesis and possesses the inability to voluntarily move.
- Pollen : Fine to coarse powder consisting of microgametophytes, which produce the male gametes of seed plants.
- Tree : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Tree (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Yak : Wild long-haired bovine (Bos grunniens) found throughout the Himalayan region of south Central Asia, the Tibetan Plateau and as far north as Mongolia.