Ground cover/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Ground cover, or pages that link to Ground cover or to this page or whose text .
- Fern : are a group of seedless vascular plants that make up the class Pteropsida, closely allied to horsetails and whisk ferns, also considered to be ferns, with which form the division Pterophyta, that evolved in the Devonian period comprising about 12,000 species.
- Forest : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Forest (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Grass : Monocotyledonous herbaceous plants that make up the families Poaceae (formerly Gramineae), Cyperaceae (sedges), and Juncaceae (rushes).
- Herb : Add brief definition or description
- Shrub : Add brief definition or description
- Undergrowth : Add brief definition or description