Global Broadcast Service/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Global Broadcast Service, or pages that link to Global Broadcast Service or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Global Broadcast Service. Needs checking by a human.
- Intelligence cycle management : The continuous process by which intelligence priorities are set, raw information collected, information analyzed, the processed information disseminated, and the next set or priorities set.
- MQ-1 Predator : A medium-altitude, long-endurance, unmanned aerial vehicle used for armed reconnaissance by the Central Intelligence Agency, and for reconnaissance, surveillance and target acquisition at the level of Unified Combatant Commands; it will be replaced by its larger descendant, the MQ-9 Reaper
- Satellite communications : Telecommunications that makes use of a high-altitude relay(s), usually artificial satellites in Earth orbits but potentially a relay in the atmosphere
- TROJAN SPIRIT : A U.S. military communications system for handling the most highly classified intelligence information in field headquarters, which also provides field units with connectivity to worldwide high-security networks
- UHF Follow-On (satellite) : An interim narrowband tactical satellite system, primarily for U.S. Navy use
- Unified Combatant Command : Operational line-of-commands for United States military groups.
- Warfighter Information Network–Tactical : Deployed in several increments of increasing capability, this is the partially deplyed tactical communications system for the U.S. Army, which have far more bandwidth and is becoming a mobile "on the move" self-organizing network; sometimes called the "tactical internet" Through the Army Battle Command System, it interfaces to the Global Information Grid.
- Wideband Global Satellite : A new high-capacity satellite system, starting from commercial-off-the-shelf-technology, that the U.S. military began to operate in 2007