George Galloway/Related Articles
- See also changes related to George Galloway, or pages that link to George Galloway or to this page or whose text .
- Anti-war movement : Add brief definition or description
- Politics : Activity that relates to the way in which society is governed, and the process by which human beings living in communities make decisions and establish obligatory values for its members.
- United Kingdom : Constitutional monarchy which includes England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- Iraq : Country in the Middle East, currently transitioning from rule by the US.
- Respect Party : Left-wing UK political party which campaigns against privatisation, unemployment, Islamophobia and war; usually referred to as simply 'Respect'; associated with George Galloway and the Stop the War Coalition.
- Stop the War Coalition : UK-based anti-war group founded in the aftermath of the September 11 World Trade attacks in order to oppose American-led wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. Tony Benn is the current President. Along with the Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament and the Muslim Association of Britain, it organised the London march against the Iraq war on the 15 February 2003 which between 750,000 and a million people participated.
- TalkSPORT : National, commercial radio station offering sports commentary and general talk radio - including politics and news - in the United Kingdom. Broadcast on Medium Wave (MW), DAB digital radio, Freeview, Freesat, Sky Digital, Virgin Media, TalkTalk TV and online. Founded in 1995 as Talk Radio UK, rebranded TalkSPORT in 2000.