Gamma-aminobutyric acid/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Gamma-aminobutyric acid, or pages that link to Gamma-aminobutyric acid or to this page or whose text .
- Neurotransmitter : A class of chemicals which relay, amplify or modulate electrical signals between a neuron and other cells in the nervous system.
- Baclofen : Add brief definition or description
- Benzodiazepine : A family of drugs affecting benzodiazepine, gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA), and sometimes other brain receptors; wide range of applications including anxiety, anticonvulsants, musculoskeletal spasticity
- Glutamate : Add brief definition or description
- Glutamic acid : One of the 20 common amino acids and one of two acidic amino acids.
- Succinate : Add brief definition or description
- GABAergic neuron : Add brief definition or description