G20 summits/Related Articles
- See also changes related to G20 summits, or pages that link to G20 summits or to this page or whose text .
See the economics index for an index to topics referred to in the economics articles.
- Politics : Activity that relates to the way in which society is governed, and the process by which human beings living in communities make decisions and establish obligatory values for its members.
- Economics : The analysis of the production, distribution, and consumption of goods and services.
- Financial system : The interactive system of organisations that serve as intermediaries between lenders and borrowers.
- Financial economics : the economics of investment choices made by individuals and corporations, and their consequences for the economy, .
- Financial regulation : a regime that has the purpose of promoting the stability of banks and other financial institutions and the purpose of preserving the integrity of the financial system.
- Banking : the system of financial intermediation that provides the principle source of credit to individuals and companies.
- Group of Twenty : An informal group of twenty industrialised countries.
- Washington Summit : The first meeting of the leaders of the Group of Twenty countries, held at Washington DC in November 2008.
- London Summit : The second meeting of the leaders of the Group of Twenty countries, held in London in April 2009.