- See also changes related to Self-organization, or pages that link to Self-organization or to this page or whose text .
- Life : Living systems, of which biologists seek the commonalities distinguishing them from nonliving systems.
- Life/Draft : Add brief definition or description
- Autopoiesis : The concept of a living system as autonomously self-organizing within its physical boundary, generating and continually regenerating its own components, thereby maintaining the molecular and supramolecular hierarchy of interacting networks that self-organize and self-perpetuate the system.
- Theoretical biology/Addendum : Add brief definition or description
- Self-organized criticality : One of a number of physical mechanisms believed to underlie the widespread observation in nature of certain complex structures and patterns, such as fractals, power laws and 1/f noise.
- Anthropological linguistics : The study of language through human genetics and human development.