Fukui prefecture/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Fukui prefecture, or pages that link to Fukui prefecture or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Fukui prefecture. Needs checking by a human.
- Chubu : (中部地方 Chuubu-chihoo), region of Japan on Honshu island, divided into nine prefectures and including the city of Nagoya and Mount Fuji; population about 21,700,000.
- Honshu : (本州 Honshuu) largest of the islands of Japan, divided into five regions and including the cities of Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka and Hiroshima; population about 103,000,000.
- Japan : East Asian country of about 3,000 islands; one of the world's largest economies; population about 125,000,000.
- Kansai : (関西地方 Kansai-chihoo), region of Japan also known as Kinki (近畿地方 Kinki-chihoo) on Honshu island, divided into seven prefectures and including the cities of Kyoto and Osaka; population about 22,500,000.
- Obama, Fukui : (小浜市 Obama-shi) city in Fukui prefecture, Japan, famous for its historical connections to China and sharing its name with a U.S. presidential candidate; population about 34,000.