Fossilization (language acquisition)/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Fossilization (language acquisition), or pages that link to Fossilization (language acquisition) or to this page or whose text .
- Critical period hypothesis : Hypothesis which claims that there is an ideal 'window' of time to acquire language in a linguistically rich environment, after which this is no longer possible.
- Critical period : Limited time in which an event can occur, usually resulting in some kind of transformation.
- Second language acquisition : Process by which people learn a second language in addition to their native language(s), where the language to be learned is often referred to as the 'target language'.
- Language acquisition : The study of how language comes to users of first and second languages.
- Linguistics : The scientific study of language.