Explosive ordnance disposal/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Explosive ordnance disposal, or pages that link to Explosive ordnance disposal or to this page or whose text .
- Combat engineer : Ground combat troops trained and equipped to improve the mobility of one's own side by breaching enemy obstacles, building bridges, etc.; blocking enemy mobility with barriers, demolition, mine warfare, etc.
- Technical intelligence : Information derived from examination, testing and analysis of foreign equipment and materiel, preferably, but not necessarily, in good working order
- Buffalo Mined-Protected Clearance Vehicle : Add brief definition or description (MPCV)
- Controlled explosion : Add brief definition or description
- Fuze : A mechanical, pyrotechnic or electronic device that causes the initiation of a detonator after some sensed event or events
- Improvised explosive device : A destructive device, not completely made from purpose-built military components, that is intended to cause destruction by means of an explosive charge and perhaps other components that increase damage
- Render-safe : Add brief definition or description
- Decontamination : The efforts to safeguard property and people that have been exposed to chemical, nuclear, or biological agents.
- Safety and survivability of naval vessels : Beyond the rules of the Safety of Life at Sea convention, protective measures, for naval vessels, against their own systems as well as enemy fire
- One-point criterion : Add brief definition or description
- Joint IED Defeat Organization : Add brief definition or description