Executive Order 12333/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Executive Order 12333, or pages that link to Executive Order 12333 or to this page or whose text .
- Executive Order (United States) : A proclamation by a President of the United States of America, laying out an action the executive branch will take
- Executive Order 9066 : Order issued by President Franklin D. Roosevelt on 19 February 1942, authorizing the Secretary of War and his designated commanders to establish "military areas" as they see fit and exclude "any or all persons" from entering or remaining within them; the basis for Japanese internment
- Executive Order 9981 : Add brief definition or description
- Executive Order 13224 : The basic ruling by George W. Bush authorizing the seizure of financial assets associated with terrorism
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Executive Order 12333. Needs checking by a human.
- CIA activities in the Middle East and South Asia : Add brief definition or description
- Washington Post : A daily newspaper in Washington DC -- first publisher of the details of the Watergate scandal.