Executive Order 13224/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Executive Order 13224, or pages that link to Executive Order 13224 or to this page or whose text .
- George W. Bush Administration : The policies and acts during the presidency of George W. Bush, the 43rd president of the United States of America
- War on terror : A major policy of the George W. Bush Administration, defining global terrorism, as opposed to nation-states as in the Cold War, as the focal point of national security policy
- Economic warfare : The use of principally non-military methods to impose national policy, when those methods deal in the broad sense of economics, such as embargoes, freezing assets, and buying up raw materials. It may be complemented by military means such as intercepting supply shipments or attacking factories.
- Executive Order (U.S.) : Add brief definition or description
- Hamas : The most powerful political and military organization in the Occupied Territories, especially the Gaza Strip; offshoot of the Muslim Brotherhood but not Salafism
- Office of Federal Assets Control : Add brief definition or description
- Kurdistan Workers' Party (Turkey) (PKK) : Add brief definition or description
- Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam, (LTTE), Tamil Tigers : Add brief definition or description
- Financial intelligence : Collecting information on financial transactions (either from the financial institution or by clandestine means) and then analyzing it to determine providers and consumers of money or money equivalents
- Terrorism : An act, with targets including civilians or civilian infrastructure, intended to create an atmosphere of fear in order to obtain a political objective.
- Money laundering : Add brief definition or description