Executive Order 13224/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Executive Order 13224, or pages that link to Executive Order 13224 or to this page or whose text .
- George W. Bush Administration : The policies and acts during the presidency of George W. Bush, the 43rd president of the United States of America
- War on terror : A major policy of the George W. Bush Administration, defining global terrorism, as opposed to nation-states as in the Cold War, as the focal point of national security policy
- Economic warfare : The use of principally non-military methods to impose national policy, when those methods deal in the broad sense of economics, such as embargoes, freezing assets, and buying up raw materials. It may be complemented by military means such as intercepting supply shipments or attacking factories.
- Executive Order (United States) : A proclamation by a President of the United States of America, laying out an action the executive branch will take
- Hamas : The most powerful political and military organization in the Occupied Territories, especially the Gaza Strip; offshoot of the Muslim Brotherhood but not Salafism
- Office of Federal Assets Control : Add brief definition or description
- Kurdistan Workers' Party (Turkey) (PKK) : Add brief definition or description
- Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam, (LTTE), Tamil Tigers : Add brief definition or description
- Financial intelligence : Collecting information on financial transactions (either from the financial institution or by clandestine means) and then analyzing it to determine providers and consumers of money or money equivalents
- Terrorism : An act, with targets including civilians or civilian infrastructure, intended to create an atmosphere of fear in order to obtain a political objective.
- Money laundering : Add brief definition or description
- Executive Order 9066 : Order issued by President Franklin D. Roosevelt on 19 February 1942, authorizing the Secretary of War and his designated commanders to establish "military areas" as they see fit and exclude "any or all persons" from entering or remaining within them; the basis for Japanese internment
- Executive Order 9981 : Add brief definition or description
- Executive Order 12333 : An order issued by Ronald Reagan, clarifying some authorities of, and restrictions on, the United States intelligence community