Electronic health record/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Electronic health record, or pages that link to Electronic health record or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Electronic health record. Needs checking by a human.
- Clinical data warehouse : A facility that houses all electronic data collected at a clinical center.
- Clinical decision support system : Interactive computer programs that directly assist physicians and other health professionals with decision-making tasks.
- Cohort study : A medical or sociological study in which cohorts, people who share characteristics or experiences, are studied.
- Current Procedural Terminology : A system of 5-digit numerical terms for standard medical procedures
- Diagnostic test : Test performed to aid in the diagnosis or detection of a disordered system; may be one of the many forms of medical diagnostic, diagnostic testing of software or machines, etc.
- Digital imaging and communications in medicine : A set of technical specifications for putting medical information consisting of images, of all types, into digital form, such that they can be stored in a computer system or transmitted to a remote computer
- Digital object identifier : Unique label for a computer readable object that can be found on the internet, usually used in academic journals.
- Electronic medical record : A digital form of medical (hospital or clinic) record.
- Evidence-based medicine : The conscientious, explicit and judicious use of current best evidence in making decisions about the care of individual patients.
- Health Level 7 : A standardization organization and a set of specifications for the electronic interchange of healthcare information.
- Information retrieval : Technique and process of searching, retrieving, and interpreting information from large amounts of stored data.
- Medical informatics : Science concerned with the analysis and dissemination of medical data through the application of computers to aspects of health care and medicine.
- Medical order entry system : Information systems that enable providers to initiate medical procedures, prescribe medications, etc.
- Pharmacy : A area of heath science that uses principles of chemistry and biology to study the interaction of drugs with biological systems and optimize drug therapy.
- Physician-patient relationship : Fiduciary relationship which requires trust between the patient and the physician, to aid the diagnostic and therapeutic process.
- U.S. intelligence analysis of patterns of infectious diseases and impacts : The United States intelligence community model for the spread and world impact of infectious disease