Echis carinatus/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Echis carinatus, or pages that link to Echis carinatus or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Echis carinatus. Needs checking by a human.
- Anal scale : The scale just in front of and covering the cloacal opening.
- Bangladesh : Country in southern Asia, bordering the Bay of Bengal, between Burma and India.
- Dorsal scales : Longitudinal series of plates that encircle the body, but do not include the ventral scales on snakes.
- Echis carinatus astolae : Venomous viper subspecies of the genus Echis, endemic to Astola Island off the coast of Pakistan.
- Echis carinatus multisquamatus : Venomous viper subspecies found in Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Iran, Afghanistan and Pakistan.
- Echis carinatus sinhaleyus : Venomous viper subspecies of the genus Echis, endemic to Sri Lanka.
- Echis carinatus sochureki : Venomous viper subspecies of the genus Echis, found in India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran and parts of the Arabian Peninsula.
- Echis leucogaster : Venomous viper species of the genus Echis, found in West and Northwest Africa.
- Echis : Quick-tempered viper genus of Africa, the Middle East, India and Sri Lanka that produce hemotoxic venom.
- List of viperine species and subspecies : Add brief definition or description
- Snakebite : Wound resulting from penetration of the flesh by the fangs or teeth of a snake.
- Sri Lanka : An island nation in South Asia, located 31 km off the south-east coast of India, formerly known as Ceylon .
- United Arab Emirates : Federation of the seven arabian states Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Dubai, Fujeirah, Ras al-Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm al-Quwain.
- Ventral scales : Enlarged and transversely elongated scales in snakes, that extend down the underside of the body from the neck to the anal scale.
- Echis pyramidum : Venomous viper species of the genus Echis, found mainly in north-east Africa, but also in parts of the Arabian Peninsula.