Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Easter. Needs checking by a human.
- Augustine of Hippo : (November 13 354–August 28 430) Bishop and Doctor of the Church.
- Calendar : A method used for keeping time on a scale of years.
- Charlemagne : (742-814) King of the Franks and Holy Roman Emperor, rising to rule over most of Europe during his lifetime.
- Chinese New Year : Add brief definition or description
- Christianity : The largest world religion, which centers around the worship of one God, his son Jesus Christ, and his Holy Spirit.
- First Crusade : Crusade from 1096 to 1099, which captured Jerusalem and created a theocracy there.
- Lent : The period of penitence through which Christians prepare for the observance of Jesus Christ's death and resurrection.
- Natural number : An element of 1, 2, 3, 4, ..., often also including 0.
- Palm Sunday : The moveable feast which takes place the week before Easter
- Pancake : Flat, thin food made from flour and water or other liquids and cooked on a flat pan or griddle.
- Religion : Belief in, and systems of, worshipful dedication to a superhuman power or belief in the ultimate nature of existence.
- Shrove Tuesday : The day before the Lenten period begins in the Christian year.
- USA education, preschool : Add brief definition or description
- Year : A unit of time measurement that corresponds to one revolution of the earth around the sun, approximately 365¼ days.