- See also changes related to Charlemagne, or pages that link to Charlemagne or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Charlemagne. Needs checking by a human.
- Christmas : Winter holiday beginning on 25th December; originated as a pagan festival but was adopted by early Christians to observe the birth of Jesus, and today is a major international event regardless of religious background.
- Easter : The Christian festival celebrating the Resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- France, history : Add brief definition or description
- Henri Pirenne : The most influential historian of Belgium, particularly for medieval history.
- Knight : Term used in the Middle Ages for a warrior of noble ancestry.
- Netherlands, history : Add brief definition or description
- Netherlands : Constitutional monarchy (population c. 16.6 million; capital Amsterdam) located at the delta of three major rivers (Rhine, Maas or Meuse, and Schelde) in north-western Europe; situated between Germany and Belgium, and bordering the North Sea to the north and west; founding member of the European Union.
- Positivist calendar : Alternative calendar proposed by Auguste Comte in 1849, with each day and month celebrating a different person.
- Roman Catholic Church : The largest of several Christian churches that holds communion with the Pope in Rome, claiming direct succession from Saint Peter.
- Rome : The capital city of Italy.