First Crusade/Related Articles
- See also changes related to First Crusade, or pages that link to First Crusade or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/First Crusade. Needs checking by a human.
- Crusades : Medieval wars of religion fought by Christians, the most famous being in the Holy Land.
- Cyprus : Contested eastern Mediterranean island republic (population c. 793,000; capital Nicosia (Lefkosia)), divided between Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (TRNC, recognised only by Turkey) in the north and Greek Cypriot Republic of Cyprus (Cyprus) in the south.
- Easter : The Christian festival celebrating the Resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- France, history : Add brief definition or description
- France : Western European republic (population c. 64.1 million; capital Paris) extending across Europe from the English Channel in the north-west to the Mediterranean in the south-east; bounded by Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Monaco, Andorra and Spain; founding member of the European Union. Colonial power in Southeast Asia until 1954.
- Knight : Term used in the Middle Ages for a warrior of noble ancestry.
- Mosul : The largest city in Northern Iraq, considered Kurdish but with a significant Christian population; dominates the northern oilfields and has the largest dam in Iraq