Natural number/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Natural number, or pages that link to Natural number or to this page or whose text .
- Mathematics : The study of quantities, structures, their relations, and changes thereof.
- Number theory : The study of integers and relations between them.
- Number : One of the fundamental concepts of mathematics, used for such purposes as counting, ordering, and measuring.
- Numeral system : Add brief definition or description
- Peano axioms : A set of axioms that completely describes the natural numbers.
- Elementary arithmetic : Add brief definition or description
- Cardinal number : The generalization of natural numbers (as means to count the elements of a set) to infinite sets.
- Complex number : Numbers of the form a+bi, where a and b are real numbers and i denotes a number satisfying .
- Computer science : The study of how computers work, and the algorithms, data structures and design principles used in their operation and programming.