Dyadic product/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Dyadic product, or pages that link to Dyadic product or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Dyadic product. Needs checking by a human.
- Dot product : A type of vector multiplication in Euclidean spaces which produces a scalar result.
- Electromagnetic wave : A change, periodic in space and time, of an electric field E(r,t) and a magnetic field B(r,t); a stream of electromagnetic waves, referred to as electromagnetic radiation, can be seen as a stream of massless elementary particles, named photons.
- Reflection (geometry) : In Euclidean geometry, a distance preserving transformation that reverses orientation
- Rotation matrix : a 3×3 proper (unit determinant) orthogonal (orthonormal rows and columns) matrix