Design Academy Eindhoven/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Design Academy Eindhoven, or pages that link to Design Academy Eindhoven or to this page or whose text .
- Education : Learning, teaching, research and scholarship activities for the purpose of organizing, presenting and acquiring knowledge, skills or social norms.
- Higher education : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Higher education (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- College : Add brief definition or description
- Design : The act or process of planning the creation of structures or objects.
- The Netherlands : Add brief definition or description
- Eindhoven : Add brief definition or description
- : The Bauhaus (Staatliches Bauhaus in German) was an internationally-known German art school in Weimar, Germany, founded by architect Walter Gropius in 1919 that combined fine arts and crafts in design and that sought to combine artistic vision with mass production, and to integrate aesthetic values into everyday life. It was closed in 1933 after Adolph Hitler and the Nazi Party came to power, although it continues to exercise influence in international design, aesthetics and product design.