Decorticate rigidity/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Decorticate rigidity, or pages that link to Decorticate rigidity or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Decorticate rigidity. Needs checking by a human.
- Brain concussion : A nonspecific term used to describe transient alterations or loss of consciousness following closed head injuries.
- Decerebrate rigidity : Extensor reflexes are exaggerated leading to rigid extension of the limbs.
- Glasgow Coma Scale : Neurological scale which aims to give a reliable, objective way of recording the conscious state of a person.
- Hepatic encephalopathy : Medical syndrome characterized by central nervous system dysfunction associated with liver failure.
- Neurologic manifestation : Clinical signs and symptoms caused by nervous system injury or dysfunction.