Glasgow Coma Scale/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Glasgow Coma Scale, or pages that link to Glasgow Coma Scale or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Glasgow Coma Scale. Needs checking by a human.
- Bacterial meningitis : Acute neurological meningeal inflammation caused by bacteria which, if untreated, is often fatal, or associated with significant sequelae.
- Brain concussion : A nonspecific term used to describe transient alterations or loss of consciousness following closed head injuries.
- Brain injury : Physical damage to brain tissue or structure that occurs before, during, or after birth.
- Decerebrate rigidity : Extensor reflexes are exaggerated leading to rigid extension of the limbs.
- Decorticate rigidity : Flexion of the elbows and wrists with extension of the legs and feet.
- Neck injury : Damage to the tissues and structure of the neck, often sustained as a result of a fall, direct blow, or a twisting movement.
- Respiratory emergencies : Medically established procedures for assessment and management of potentially life-threatening conditions involving the respiratory system, with appropriate anatomical, physiological, and pathological context