Brain injury/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Brain injury, or pages that link to Brain injury or to this page or whose text .
- Biology : The science of life — of complex, self-organizing, information-processing systems living in the past, present or future.
- Medicine : The study of health and disease of the human body.
- Nervous system : The control unit of bodily functions in animals.
- Central nervous system : The main information-processing organs of the nervous system, consisting of the brain, spinal cord, and meninges.
- Brain : The core unit of a central nervous system.
- Injury : Add brief definition or description
- Neurology : The medical specialty concerned with evaluating the nervous system and the other system that it affects, and the treatment of nervous system disorders.
- Brain concussion : A nonspecific term used to describe transient alterations or loss of consciousness following closed head injuries.
- Traumatic brain injury : Add brief definition or description
- Brain tumor : Add brief definition or description
- Brain disease : Add brief definition or description
- Brain development : The build-up of the brain from ectodermal cells to a complex structure of neurons, glia and blood vessels.
- Brain evolution : The process by which the central nervous system changed over many generations.
- Brain morphometry : The quantitative study of structures in the brain, their differences between individuals, correlations with brain function, and changes of these characteristics over time.
- Brain size : Umbrella term for various measures of how big a brain is.
- Hospital : Add brief definition or description
- Trauma : Add brief definition or description