Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Debian. Needs checking by a human.
- GNU Free Documentation License : A copyleft license for free documentation of software, designed by the Free Software Foundation (FSF) for the GNU project.
- Linux distribution : A version of Linux comprised of the Linux kernel, all or part of the GNU operating system, and assorted other software.
- Linux naming controversy : A dispute between the Free Software Foundation and various Linux-supporting groups over the naming of operating systems that are based on the Linux kernel and use GNU utilities.
- Linux : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Linux (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Open source software : Software where the source code is freely modifiable and redistributable.
- Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology : Add brief definition or description
- Ubuntu (Linux distribution) : A Debian-based distribution of the Linux operating system.