Cranial capacity/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Cranial capacity, or pages that link to Cranial capacity or to this page or whose text .
- Zoology : The scientific study of animals.
- Anatomy : The branch of morphology given to the study of the structure of members of the biological kingdom Animalia (animals).
- Vertebrate : An animal who has a skeleton with a backbone, vertebrae, and/or a cranium.
- Skull : A set of bones encompassing the brain in vertebrates.
- Brain : The core unit of a central nervous system.
- Brain size : Umbrella term for various measures of how big a brain is.
- Human : Bipedal mammalian species native to most continents and sharing a common ape ancestor with chimpanzees, gorillas and orang-utans; notable for evolving language and adapting its habitat to its own needs.
- Human body : The structured mass of biological tissue that is the physical representation of an individual belonging to our species.
- Human evolution : The study of the physical and behavioral genetic adaptations of the species belonging to the subfamily hominidae.
- Australopithecus africanus : A species of early hominin.
- Paranthropus boisei : An extinct human ancestor that lived in the savannah environment of East Africa from 2.3 million until 1.2 million years ago.