Computer networking media sharing protocols/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Computer networking media sharing protocols, or pages that link to Computer networking media sharing protocols or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Computer networking media sharing protocols. Needs checking by a human.
- Computer networking media attachment protocols : Add brief definition or description
- Frame relay : A layer 2 digital data transmission system, used for low to medium speed permanent connection in the wide area, and beginning to be replaced by MPLS
- IEEE Project 802 : The main standards body, with many working groups, that specifies technical standards for wired and wireless local area networks, with ranges up to tens of kilometers
- Local area network : A range of techniques for interconnecting multiple computers, over physical media such as wire or over wireless radio, within a limited geographic area, typically multiples of 100 meters.
- Medium access control : The set of protocols and administrative conventions that let multiple computers or communications devices share a common network medium, usually referring to a local area network medium, but also an area of radio communications on a given part of the electromagnetic spectrum