Frame relay/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Frame relay, or pages that link to Frame relay or to this page or whose text contains "Frame relay".
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Frame relay. Needs checking by a human.
- Asynchronous Transfer Mode [r]: A technology for the transfer of fixed-length "cells" of digital information through specialized cell switches built on top of optical transmission networks; increasingly obsolescent [e]
- Computer networking media sharing protocols [r]: Computer network protocols that mediate the access of multiple devices to a common physical medium; the data link layer in the Open Systems Interconnection Reference Model but part of the interface layer in the Internet Protocol Suite [e]
- Data link protocol [r]: Protocol and administrative convention to manage the interaction of two or more devices connected to a common physical medium [e]
- Datagram [r]: A self-contained unit of data, containing a source and destination address analogous to a letter, which can be efficiently forwarded by routers [e]
- Internet Protocol version 6 deployment [r]: As opposed to the protocol mechanisms or addressing conventions, these are the operational matters that arise in deploying IPv6, including interoperability among implementations, support tools, and coexistence techniques [e]
- Internet Protocol [r]: A protocol that is used to transmit data across an Internet Protocol Suite-compatible network, "hop-by-hop" from the source host, through intermediate routers, to the destination host [e]
- Nonbroadcast Multiaccess [r]: A technique, in computer networks, where a group of "spoke" devices all connect to a common "hub", but the spokes cannot broadcast or multicast to one another [e]
- Virtual private network [r]: The emulation of a private Wide Area Network (WAN) facility using IP facilities, including the public Internet or private IP backbones. [e]