Medium access control/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Medium access control, or pages that link to Medium access control or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Medium access control. Needs checking by a human.
- Address Resolution Protocol : TCP/IP protocol used to obtain a node's physical address.
- Bandwidth : In engineering, the length between two cut-off frequencies, as measured in hertz.
- Computer networking media sharing protocols : Computer network protocols that mediate the access of multiple devices to a common physical medium; the data link layer in the Open Systems Interconnection Reference Model but part of the interface layer in the Internet Protocol Suite
- Computer networking reference models : Add brief definition or description
- Computer network : A collection of computers or digital devices ("nodes") connected by communication links.
- Ethernet : An early proprietary standard for local area networks developed by IEEE Project 802; the term has become generic for various connectors and communications techniques although the name of a standard would be more precise.
- IEEE 802 address : In computer networking, an address that can be made unique for individual network interface cards or other physical medium interfaces
- IEEE 802.3 : The primary standards body for evolved Ethernet over physical media protocols
- IEEE Project 802 : The main standards body, with many working groups, that specifies technical standards for wired and wireless local area networks, with ranges up to tens of kilometers
- Internet Protocol version 6 laboratory : An example of a testing and learning facility for familiarization with Internet Protocol version 6
- Internet Protocol : A protocol that is used to transmit data across an Internet Protocol Suite-compatible network, "hop-by-hop" from the source host, through intermediate routers, to the destination host
- Joint Tactical Information Distribution System : The primary communications system used for sharing tactical information internally, and among NATO, Australia, and other U.S. allies
- MAC (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- MIL-STD-1553 : An extensively used interconnection standard among military electronics components, slow in comparison with local area networks but intended for simple command-response control in electrically noisy environments
- Nonbroadcast Multiaccess : A technique, in computer networks, where a group of "spoke" devices all connect to a common "hub", but the spokes cannot broadcast or multicast to one another