Complete blood count/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Complete blood count, or pages that link to Complete blood count or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Complete blood count. Needs checking by a human.
- Acute radiation syndrome : Disease or death caused by whole-body irradiation, over a short period of time, with a significant quantity of penetrating radiation
- Borderline personality disorder : A personality disorder marked by a pattern of instability of interpersonal relationships, self-image, and affects, and marked impulsivity beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts. (National Library of Medicine)
- CBC (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Deep venous thrombosis : The formation of a blood clot ("thrombus") in a deep vein.
- Eosinophil : A leukocyte (white blood cell), the number of which rise in inflammatory disorders and parasitic infections
- Fibromyalgia : Inflammation of the fibrous or connective tissue of the body, characterized by acute and debilitating widespread musculoskeletal pain.
- Irritable bowel syndrome : A disorder with chronic or recurrent colonic symptoms without a clearcut etiology.
- Lymphocyte : Leukocyte originating in lymphoid tissues, fundamental to the immune system, regulating and participating in acquired immunity, with receptor molecules on its surface that bind to a specific antigen.
- Neutrophil : Leukocytes (white blood cells) whose primary role is in the cell-mediated immune system, where they destroy hostile substance by phagocytosis. They do release interleukin-12.
- Platelet : Cell fragments circulating in the blood.
- Rheumatology : Medical specialty that deals with the study, diagnosis, and treatment of connective tissue diseases; a subspecialty of internal medicine